• Roger Rees will miss several performances of Kander and Ebb’s The Visit, according to production sources. Reasons for Tony Award Winner Rees’ absence have not been specified, nor has a return date. In the interim, fellow cast member Tom Nelis will take on Rees’ role of Anton Schell.
• Jessica Lange will return to Broadway next spring in a production of “Long Day’s Journey In to Night,” playing the same role she did 15 years ago in London. The Roundabout Theatre Company said on Tuesday that the Oscar- and Emmy-winner will join Gabriel Byrne in a revival of Eugene O’Neill’s play in March. Jonathan Kent will be directing the production at the American Airlines Theatre.
• After wowing London audiences as Grizabella in Cats, Nicole Scherzinger took a trip to the Big Apple to see Glee star Matthew Morrison and the cast of the Broadway.com Audience Choice Award-winning musical Finding Neverland.
• The most famous princes in the world will soon be gracing Broadway with their presence…and now we know who will be playing them! Joining the previously announced Tim Pigott-Smith in King Charles III will be Oliver Chris as William and Richard Goulding as Harry; all three are reprising their roles from London. Directed by Rupert Goold, the show won Best New Play at the 2015 Oliviers, and will begin previews October 10 at the Music Box Theatre. Opening night is set for November 1. Complete cast will be announced soon.
• The adorable Broadway.com Audience Choice Award winner and Vlogger Laura Michelle Kelly stopped by Fox & Friends on May 26 to talk Finding Neverland. “I get to go to work every day with Matthew Morrison and Kelsey Grammer…they’re incredible to work with, they make work a happy, happy place,” she revealed.
• The New York Pops’ 2015-16 concert season is getting starrier by the second! It Shoulda Been You Sierra Boggess and Broadway favorites Jeremy Jordan, Steven Pasquale and Betsy Wolfe have been tapped to appear as soloists.
• This year’s Tonys may not even have taken place yet, but it’s already time to start thing about next year! The nominating committee for the 2015-16 Tony Awards has been announced and new members of the 51-strong team include If/Then and Next to Normal scribe Tom Kitt as well as Laurence O’Keefe, who penned Legally Blonde.
The venues, dates and discounted tickets for upcoming events and concerts along with all the juicy gossip about the latest happenings on Broadway are available on TicketListers.com.